Friday 15 March 2013

Benefit Brighton Fake Up event

all the lovely bloggers and makeup artists
some of the makeup I wore to it (I had to do my makeup in the sixth form toilets like the classy girl I am...)
face/hair of the day (sorry about the toilet background...)
outfit
head Benefit makeup artist Lisa doing a fake up demonstration
me with the lovely Benefit ladies

with the lovely Catherine

with the lovely Laura

with the lovely Rosie

the goody bag contents (full reviews coming soon!)











on Thursday I got the chance to go to the Benefit fake up launch in Brighton which was in a really cute bar called the Memerist. As I had never been to an event before I was really looking forward to it especially as Benefit is one of my favourite brands! I thought I would share a few photos of the evening with you and I'm going to do a separate review which will be up in the the next week or so. All of the bloggers were so lovely and I would love to meet all of them again! (speaking of meet ups have you checked out Helen's London meet up for July yet?
The evening started off with the head makeup artist for Benefit called Lisa telling us about fake up and doing a demonstration which was very interesting to hear more about the product and the ingredients. We then had drinks (which was an amazing champagne, vodka, cranberry and lemon cocktail I think?) and little nibbles whilst Lisa and the other lovely Benefit ladies applied fake up and the hello flawless powder to us so that we could see what we thought (my first impressions are very good by the way!)
Overall it was a great evening and now I can't wait to go to more events in the future- thank you so much Benefit for inviting me!

Bloggers that attended:
Catherine
Laura
Rosie
Annabelle
Steph
Megan
Lilla
Sophie
Hannah

Please leave a comment with your blog link if you came so that I can add it to this post as sadly I didn't get to chat to everyone!



It would absolutely make my day if you could give me a follow on bloglovin!

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was lovely to meet you even if it was only super brief wasnt much time to chat to everyone properly, I love how I've got the pillow upside down in the pictures haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was lovely to meet you too! Hahaha I spotted that too and it made me laugh! :)

      Delete
  3. Had such a great time and it was so nice meeting more lovely bloggers from the South! Love the picture of us, need to get me one of those cameras - seems to hide your flaws ha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree- we have to meet up again some time! Aww I love it too, haha it's not even edited at all except I added a cross process filter to it on picmonkey! My camera is my baby aha!x

      Delete
  4. damn wish I came! I got the invite on the day and couldn't attend in the end. IT LOOKS FUUUN! I want to go to some blogger events I'd love to meet people.
    hopefully a Brighton meet up soon or something!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww I wish you had come too! It was lovely- I really want to go to more too!xx

      Delete
  5. Izzziiizlaii you look absolutely gorgeous! This looks like so much fun and now I wish I lived in the UK even more :(((( x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU LAURALOO! I WISH YOU LIVED OVER HERE EVEN MORE

      Delete
  6. Looks great!!!

    I love the benefit products. Love your pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds and looks like you had a fab time xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeek! Love that photo of us! :) Was so lovely to meet everyone! xx
    Catherine x | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so cute, I love it too! It was great to meet you! :D xxx

      Delete
  9. Wow, you got your post up quickly! and HAAAAA at Hannah with the cushion upside down!
    I was there too, but I think we just exchanged waves (I am the pregnant lump!)

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to be able to find good information from your content. Your blog is valueble for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.