Tuesday 26 March 2013

easter bunny nails step by step tutorial


so last year I did an easter egg nail art tutorial which went down really well (it's one of my top viewed posts but I'm not all that sure why...) and this year I thought I would do bunny rabbit ones! They are really easy to do and I did step by step photos along the way which has been requested so that you can follow it too! The background was 'lucky lucky lavendar' by OPI and I think pretty much any pastel colour would look good as a background!
Please let me know if you like how I've been doing these as a mini tutorial recently instead of just showing you the finished nails as I love your feedback and if you give them a go then I would absolutely love it if you showed me a photo!

p.s. I would really appreciate it if you gave my blog a follow on bloglovin or hellocotton!





21 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I'm such a bunny love, definitely want to give these a go :)

    Louise
    xx

    www.confettiletters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god Islay! These are adorable and perfect for easter! I love theeem! :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love these and the colour your used xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Loving all the easter related blog posts that are around at the moment! xx
    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doing bunny nails! Yours look amazing Isaly :)

    XO
    aly

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw so cute xD

    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?
    let me know ^^ visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really, really cute nail art *w*


    http://niente-di-serio.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really cute! Love the step by step too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are the most amazing nails ever! Love them!

    I'm a new follower :)
    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know I love these! I mentioned you on my latest blog post because I tried them out and wanted to show my followers :) www.neeny.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I can't believe I haven't came across you blog before :D
    nikkita0703.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.