Thursday 27 December 2012

2012 christmas nails roundup!




















I thought I would do a quick post to show you all of the christmas nails I have done this year- I've been doing a mini series and posting all of my christmassy nails so I thought I would just do a post at the end to put all the photos in in case you missed any! For the ones that I have done a post on I have linked it because quite a few of them have extra photos on! Sorry a couple of them are just photos from my iPhone because I didn't get round to taking a proper photo on my actual camera but my phone camera is still alright!
Christmas trees
Fairisle
Reindeer
Snowmen, penguins and robins
Snowflakes
Santa and candycanes
Snowmen and snowflakes and glitter (on my friend Ellie)

I'm soooo annoyed that I didn't take a single photo of the nails I had for christmas day but each finger was different (snowman, robin, holly, christmas pudding, falling snow, snowflakes, candycane etc etc.) otherwise I would of included them too! I'm kind of at a loss of what to paint my nails now- any suggestions?

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and you have a really good new year- and my 'what I got for christmas' post will be up in the next couple of days! Leave a comment telling me what you got for Christmas- I'd love to know!




18 comments:

  1. You're so talented Islay!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous, you're so talented! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute - the reindeer are still my favourite! No Twitter nail shown here though ;) Um... fireworks or clocks for New Years Eve? Just a suggestions (cruddy but the best I could come up with whilst I'm ill...) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're so cool, wish i had the patients!
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. With este are awesome, I might give the festive red ones go even though Christmas is over! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the designs huni they all look so cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh so many fun nails!! love them all! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brill bunch of nails!
    Hope you were spoilt this christmas. I look forward to seeing your next post.
    See what I had for Christmas here :
    http://aimievictoriassecrets.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmas-post.html

    Lots of Love Aimie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are all so cute! I wish I had such a stead hand to do such designs... you're very talented :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.