Tuesday 18 December 2012

all I want for Christmas is you


















ATTENTION. IF YOU WERE LIVING UNDER A ROCK FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE- CHRISTMAS IS ONLY A WEEK AWAY- AHH.
Anyway, I thought I'd get myself a Christmas jumper to celebrate- I've wanted one for years, yes they're hideous and super duper tacky but I don't care! We have to wear a christmas jumper to sixth form tomorrow for charity which should be good! Oh and what do you think of my nails? I've been loving having Christmas nails and I'll be sad when I have to go back to doing boring normal nail art opposed to Christmassy ones!

jumper: some random shop near me
jeans: American Apparel easy jeans




16 comments:

  1. I actually love wearing Christmas jumpers, it isn't Christmas with out one, love yours! Your Christmas nails are gorgeous! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you look so Christmassy! Your nails are amazing :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jumper is so cute and looks so warm! Your nails, as always, are awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! And the nails are adorable!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! Your jumper is awesome and your nails look gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw you look so cute, i LOVE the nails and your hair looks fab :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loove Christmas jumpers! I want one myself!! You look lovely haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh i love this jumper so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nails are actually the cutest things ever!
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my God, your nails! I can't even.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.