Sunday 23 December 2012

MOO business cards!

I've wanted my own business cards for my blog for a while now but because of the ridiculous price tags that some of them have (yes my mum almost spent over £100 on some for her website) I put off buying any. Anyway when I saw a special offer from MOO being advertised on twitter the other day I knew now was the perfect time to order some! The offer was 50 free business cards (+ around £4 in postage costs) so I thought I would get designing!
I ordered them on he 6th, they dispatched on the 11th and arrived on the 14th- pretty fast if you ask me considering they have to get printed and they were being sent just before Christmas! I was in no rush for them to be done anyway so it didn't really matter how long they took!
These are great for any blog events/meetups (check out this one which my lovely friend Helen is organising for next summer and I'm definitely going to go to so you should too!)

If you wanted to order some- here is the link to the special offer, I'd love to see how they turn out if you create any!



9 comments:

  1. What a good deal! Yours have turned out well so we might follow suit and order some through Moo.
    Thanks for sharing the offer. :)
    JS xx

    www.januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a nice blog! I've just stumbled across it, those are such cute business cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cards are so cute, such a bargain! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out sooo well Islay! I really love them :) I've wanted to make business cards for my blog for a while, so I will totally check out Moo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing I love the photos on the back x

    http://stylesayso.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yours cards look very professional :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing stuff, very nice and unique way of business cards art. I personally think that embossed business cards are also very effective to represent your business in right way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great post...really impressive business cards...keep it up..!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.