Tuesday 11 December 2012

Primark nail wraps!


the lovely Becky really kindly sent me these Primark nail wraps to try the other day! I hadn't tried nail wraps before so I was really excited to give them a go! Firstly the pattern on them is really cute as it is flowers which as you can probably tell are my favourite! I'm not sure which other designs they do but I know there are more so next time you're in you should have a look!
The application of them were pretty easy- simply remove all nail polish from your nail, peel off the sticker which fits your nail the best, place on your nail and smooth it out. Then you simply cut off the excess and file the nail wraps down.
These were pretty simple to apply- you do need quite a lot of patience to make sure they are free of any air bubbles and that they fit your nail properly but apart from that if you take your time they should turn out well!
Overall I think these are great if you want the effect of nail art but you don't have the time or patience to do them and also they don't damage your nails at all like fake nails would so they're great in that aspect too! They lasted two days on me before they started peeling off and I had to remove them, so they are great for a night out or a special occasion!
I can't say I'm converted to them over doing my own nail art but they were great to try out for a change, so thank you so much Becky!



7 comments:

  1. They look so cute! Hmmm... I wonder if they come in other designs? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look so cute and pretty!
    I'll be going to Primarni soon :D
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great on you! And they're such a gorgeous pattern too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha so glad you like them islay!! yes i know they do other designs like lace and spots and things but it depends how big the store is i suppose! (thanks for the links btw your such a sweetie!) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She kindly sent me these too, really excited to try them now!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.