Thursday 13 December 2012

secret santa


a while ago the lovely Aimee organised a bloggers secret Santa which I decided to take part in, I thought it might be fun to show you what I got in my package! I still don't know who it is from though- ahh!
I received;
♥ Cath Kidston nail file which I think is super cute as Cath Kidston is my favourite and I love anything nail related!
♥ LUSH 'think pink' bath bomb which is one of my favorite bath bombs from LUSH as it is pink, has flowers on top and tiny heart confetti in! I've already used it too!
♥ Chocolates in a Christmas pudding wrapping! These are so cute and they were very tasty too (needless to say they are long gone haha)
♥ Glitter nail decoration pack which has cute jars of different glitters which I can't wait to try out of my nails- they look so exciting!
♥ Nail polish! These are so cute and I love the colours, especially the glitters (I'm such a magpie!) and I can't wait to paint my nails with them!

I love everything I received and I hope the girl who received mine likes her gifts too! Thank you to Aimee for organising it!




7 comments:

  1. I love that purpley sparkly nail polish :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw cute, i love the tubes of glitter :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So such a great present, so so lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got great stuff! I love secret santas (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky chick!! very jealous!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what I got so much, thank you! post will be up shortly. Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.