Thursday 6 December 2012

my A level photography work so far

for those of you that didn't know, I am currently taking an AS (for people that aren't from England it's basically the qualifications most people do when they are 17/18) and I thought I'd share some of my photos with you! I did photography for GCSE too and got an A* but never posted any of my work on here but seeing as I always get questions on it I thought I would post some of what I've done! Obviously this is just a small selection of what I've done but if this post goes down well I'll do another post similar to this soon when I've done more work!
Everything is inspired by artist research and we were made to do quite a few of the photoshoots so I didn't choose to do all of these! We've just started on our personal project- the topic I have chosen is 'reflections' so I'm starting to do photos based around that theme! If you have any questions feel free to ask!


I just realised how many of these are in black and white- oops! If you have any feedback then I would love to know what you think! Once again, if you have any questions feel free to ask and leave your email/twitter so I can reply!



10 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Hahaha your sister is so funny! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have produced some great photos there! I always wanted to study photography.
    Gem x
    http://gemseren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing! So so beautiful, I'm not surprised you got an A* at gcse! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing photography, I love the first one and the one with the stairs, I'm also studying photography- I love it!xx

    www.charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ISLAY THESE PHOTO'S!!! AMAZING!!!! I absolutely love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I love them! I'm taking a photography module at uni next semester and I'm thinking about doing reflections or shadows (so the actual things are never directly shown)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing- so professional! I'd love to study photography, but maybe as more of a hobby. You should definitely do more posts like this!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pics! :) I especially like the stairs one because of the angles and shapes.

    mariemoncherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are bloody good, those photos are fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got some amazing photos. I especially like the Cathedral ones and the cracked concrete.

    New follower, found you on the #bbloger blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.